Our Consultants are experts in placing students of all ages in Australia, Canada & New Zealand. We specialize in working with a full range of highly ranked Colleges & Universities across these countries. In supporting students, we offer support for finding Job offers, Government Visa applications as well as assistance with your Permanent Residency application at the earliest possible time.
Our Consultants are well-versed in the latest trends, program offerings, and new initiatives within institutions and at Universities. Using our knowledge, we provide a tailored program that matches the requirements of each student in order to receive an approval of a student Visa. After receiving your student visa, we will help you gain Permanent Residency and help you find a job in order to kick start your new life!
• Opportunities to study at highly ranked International Colleges and Universities.
• A quicker pathway for getting a visa in the country of your choosing.
• You and your partner will be able to work after receiving a student visa. This means that you and your spouse can both earn money while you learn.
• If you attend a Public University, your children will be able to go to local school free of charge. This means you can bring your children with you (Canada Only)!
• You will be gaining points for immigration at a later time because of your local experience, education and improved IELTS score.
• Our support for Student, Employment, Work & Permanent Resident visas is bundled together into one package.
If you have
• Studying at a highly ranked school will improve your job and salary prospects after graduation.
Estimated School Fees and Expenses:
• Course fees for the majority of courses: $12,000 – 25,000 per year
• Food, Accommodation & other expenses: $600 – 1,500 per month
• The Course fee is payable by cash or through bank loan facilities
• Monthly expenses can be paid for with your employment earnings
Courses start from 6 months onwards however, choosing a minimum 18-months program is advisable to receive more points for immigration, and to increase your chances of local employment.
• IELTS / PTE / TOFEL score requirements depend on the School and on the program being offered.
• Other program requirements include showing a genuine interest to study, and the ability to provide a proof of funds for your education.
All Possible Options (APO):
MK Migration is committed to taking an all possible options approach to ensure the success of all applicants. Listed below are our services we offer to increase your chances of immigration.
• Unlimited IELTS or PTE support until success, with our in-company support.
• Our Focused Training Program (FTP) / Our Focused Training Add-On (FTA)
• A Job search program as an alternative immigration pathway
• Support with getting a PR visa through the Immigration Programs.